(Above) One of many people we have rescued off the streets and placed in housing, Boniface was found one evening sleeping between two discarded mattresses in sub-freezing temperatures. SC staff found him a subsidized apartment and he has been off the street for several years.
Our Mission Statement:
Servants Center helps the mentally ill homeless and poor get off the streets and provides ongoing support with dignity, reflecting Christ’s love.
● Show Christ’s love in all that is done.
● Helping the mentally ill homeless get off and stay off the streets.
● Accept and pursue the most challenging cases.
● Provide crisis management.
● Provide ongoing support to keep clients stable.
● Establish caring relationships with those whom are served.
● Educate the public on how to respond to the mentally ill poor and homeless people.
● Collaborate with other agencies, ministries and providers for the best care of the clients.